I have had my Thermomix for over two years now and this is by far my favourite alcoholic beverage to make, drink and gift! It takes no time at all and I have stopped buying Baileys because this is way better! With only 6 simple ingredients and less then 10 minutes I can blitz up this creamy Toffee Liqueur which most of the time doesn’t last as long as I want it to because its far to delicious to keep in the fridge!
For a 0.5 l Bottle you will need:
150 g semi skimmed Milk
100 g fresh single cream
100 g Vodka
I always use the Absolute Vodka Vanilla or the AV plain but recently did it with the Absolute Vodka Rasberri and it’s divine too.
Tip: If you do double the amount you make then 1 egg is still enough. I normally use Absolute Vanilla Vodka when its on offer as you can see on the pictures it wasn’t so I used a Lidl Vodka one instead.
- Put the Toffifees and Sugar in the mixing bowl and fine grind it for 13 Sec. / Step 10. Scrape down the mixture on the sides with the Thermomix spatula.
- Now insert Egg, Cream and Milk into the mixing bowl and heat it up for 5 Min. / 80°C / Step 2.
- Add the Vodka and heat it up for 4 Min. / 80°C / Step 2.
- Fill it up into bottles through a funnel and a small sieve to stop the smallest Toffifee bits to go through.
- Let it cool down and the store it in the Fridge. The Toffifee Liqueur will last up to 14 days refrigerated. Shake well before serving with some ice.
Now if you don’t have a Thermomix I am pretty sure you can make it just as easy with a hand blender to grind the Toffifee & Sugar & the rest of the recipe with a whisk in a pan.
And last but defiantly not least! ENJOY!
Do you have a favourite creamy Liqueur you like to drink or make yourself? Do let me know once you tried out the recipe how you liked it!