The lovely Zoe from MummyGeek started a BlogOn Icebreaker Linky so I thought I join in
with the fun so here it goes:
1. Share a recent photo of you.
2. Describe yourself in five words or less!
talkative, loud, non spontaneous (so my husband says), funny, mother
3. How long have you been blogging, and why did you start?
I have been blogging since April 2013 so just over 3 years now and I started it because I love writing and wanted to start a diary for the kids to look back in many moons to come!
4. What are you hoping to get out of Blog On?
I am there for a childfree weekend with some blogger friends to enjoy, laugh and meet new people. I am rebranding/renaming my blog very soon so I will be attending a few sessions this time (last time I managed 1)
5. Name a few of your favourite blogs.
Just off my head there would be: Tobyandroo (I might have a slight “blog crush” if you want true parenting honesty about those summer holidays read it!), TheDadVenturer (if you need a laugh!), Adventures of a Monkey Footed Mum (love all the videos of her adorable kids)
6. What’s your favourite social media platform(s)… and what’s your username?
Instagram for sure @mybuggyjunction
7. Share a fact about you no-one would guess.
I am German/Bavarian but I don’t have a German accent so people don’t tent to notice unless I tell them
8. What’s your favourite bit of tech?
I guess it would be my iPhone 6 because i use it a lot but my iPad Air is coming close too!
9. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your winnings?
Now there are 2 scenarios to that: If it’s a lot then I would buy a plot of land and build a house on it!
If it’s a smaller sum then I would spend it on a holiday with the whole family and maybe some lipo.
10. If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
Julia Roberts or Jude Law (only that I could flirt with him!)
11. Share a funny (or favourite) memory from your life.
I guess that would be when my now Husband proposed to me at my local Beerfestival in front of a “little” crowd aka about 3.000 people and my Family defiantly a moment i will never forget. If you want to read more about it: “You have my Hand, my Heart and my Soul!”
12. What is your favourite book (or film if you’re not a big reader) and why?
Film: Pretty Woman (who doesn’t love Julia Roberts & Richard Gere)
Book: that’s a hard one there so many! But I love John Grisham & Lee Childs Books!
13. What picture is on your phone/tablet lock screen?
14. If you had an hour of time all to yourself, how would you spend it?
Sleep or read a book!
15. What’s the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given?
When I became a mum for the first time somebody said to me you will hear lots of opinions and different suggestions from many people but just follow your gut instict and you will be alright!
Fancy joining in? Then head over to Mama Geek.
You can follow Blog On’s twitter account (@BlogOnUK), and join the Facebook group – there’s loads of chat going on in there and it’s a great place to get any questions you may have answered too.
See you very soon at BlogOn!!
Thanks for joining in! I LOVE Pretty Woman too. If you see me on Sunday do say hi!