This is our 3rd Degustabox and once again we received a parcel full with brilliant products to try out, you can check out our August and September Boxes too.
5. We already tested Brioche Products in the previous Degustaboxes and they don’t disappoint rather the opposite this sliced Brioche Loaf is a lovely and light slice of sweet bread which goes very well with product number 9!! Match made in heaven!!
6. Another Brioche Goodie in form of Pan au Lait Choc Chips. They were a big hit with Finn and he had them for breakfast and snack time a few days in a row!
7. Dr. Oetker Fine Dark Cocoa Powder is made from the finest quality cocoa beans. It comes with a free recipe card and contains 3 x 25g sachets they will come in very handy
when i bake my marble cake again!
8. Another Dr. Oetker Product Premium 90% Extra Dark Chocolate well the name says it all its perfect for melting and to be used in a yummy chocolate recipe. for some inspiration what to do with it check this out here.
9. Solo Marshmallow Creme now that is heaven in a tub. Its a rather divine readable sweet marshmallow treat. I had it as a spread but i am looking forward to bake something with it very soon, watch this space!
10. Special K BBQ Cracker Crisps i have to say this 60% less fat savoury snack was not to my taste but that might be because i am more of a cheese and onion crisps kinda girl!
11. The Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce is the UK’s best tasting sweet chilli sauce and it’s a quick and easy way to make your every day food taste great. I personally not keen on the flavour in a sauce but i don’t mind it as a dipping sauce it tastes really nice!
12. Enhance comes in a small squeezable package and transforms any water into a delicious, light fruity drink. Its made with real fruit juice and with no added sugar, enhance is only 1 calorie a drink.
13. Bengali Meal Kits are a 1,2,3 step to a authentic, delicious meal in just 20 minutes.
The three clever little pots combined with a few fresh ingredients make a lovely meal.
I am looking forward to testing this and
And last but not least there was another Degustabox Fridge voucher to receive a 4 pack of Benecol Greek Style Yogurts (2x strawberry and 2x vanilla flavour).
and the box is once again great value for money!
I have to admit to start with i was a tiny bit disappointment there wasn’t any drinks in this box (other then the enhancer of course) but the rest of the products ccertainly made more then up for the lack of drinks!
Disclaimer: I have been send the October Degustabox for reviewing purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are mine.
Wow, this box looks great! 🙂