Just before i headed to Germany a very exiting Box arrived. A Box full of food and drinks and even chocolate who wouldn’t like to try that! Degustabox is a monthly surprise food box which costs only 12.99£ and will be delivered to your door!
The Degustabox is filled with 9-14 surprise products many of who are brand new on the market.
Here is was we found in our August Degustabox:
Lets start with the sweet stuff:
1. Brioche Pasquier pan au lait are brilliant for breakfast or for a little snack in the afternoon there oft and very delicious.
2. Now that’s a product i was very exited about edible wafer Cases from Dr. Oetker who doesn’t like that a cupcake which can go straight into your mouth without removing the paper case, they are pink and blue and come in pack of 6 and they are sturdy enough so you don’t even need your cupcake tray!
3. The Lindt HELLO Just For You Heart Chocolate Tin has 10 mouth melting little hearts individually wrapped up in this cute box, there might be a bit pricey but believe me they so worth it and great as a little thank you present!
4. Another pack from the Brioche Pasquier Family this time croissants au buerre they taste really good with a splash of butter and homemade jam perfect to start the day!
Now onto the savoury bits in the box:
5. I love tortillas as a party snack with some salsa and cheese baked in the oven and the new Mexican Dave’s tortilla chips have a great flavour to them and they have been a big hit in our family!
6. The new Flavour Shots from Schwartz are delicious recipe bases containing a unique blend of herbs, spices and seasonings infused in sunflower oil to give you amazing tasting meals. There are 8 delicious recipes to choose from.
We decided to use the Spanish Smoked Paprika Chicken the other day and its already on our shopping list again because we throughout enjoyed it!
7. Now that’s a cocktail drink from Caribbean Tw!st which is right down my street and it sounds very delicious i might treat myself for a night off soon and give MM the bottle so i can taste this fruit flavoured alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri!
8. Next up we had a Tonic Water and Ginger Beer from Fever Tree i have to admit Mr. C. nor me are a fan of Tonic Water but we thought the Ginger Beer tasted really good.
9. I love the flavour of the Berry White Peach and Goji Berry Fruit Drink it was certainly peachy and although i never tried a Goji Berry before it was a great mixture.
10. Finn enjoyed his carton of Cawston Press Kids’ Blend Apple and Pear and i love the fact that the juice isn’t from concentrate, there’s no added sugar and they added 40% water to make it a lighter juice drink which i never seen before and defiantly will buy them to pack in his School Lunch Box.
The last item of my Degustagbox was something new i received a voucher for “fridge” or “chiller” items – which is calling it Degustabox Fridge. Its not one of those money off vouchers you so often receive no its full value for a multi pack Moma! Bircher Muesli its got 4 delicious 125g servings of oats yogurt and a spoonful of fruit – a convenient, healthy, filling start to the day!
Overall out of the 11 Products there was only one which wasn’t to my taste i think for only 12.99£ its a great value Box full of food goodies!!
You can find out some more info on the Degustabox website or check out their Facebook and Twitter Page.
And if you like to try out a Degustabox for yourself you can have a 3£ discount for your order just register and add the Code: “803CG” to your check out.