Before my little madame entered the world the lovely People from bumpPR organised for me to review the Bravado Essential Embrace Nursing Bra and because i was nearly at the end of my 3. Trimester i was more then thankful having a rather comfy Bra to wear with no more wires digging into my ribs.
The Essential Embrace Nursing Bra comes in 3 lovely colours white, chai and black with some different coloured trimming which makes it look a bit nicer then the normal 1 coloured boring nursing bra designs out there.
I thought i spare you a picture of me wearing my new bra and show you one of a model who`s showing it off pretty good:
Here is what Bravado has to say:
What i love about this Nursing Bra:
– being blessed with a rather large chest its harder for me to get good supportive nursing bras and i have to say i went through quite a few when i BF Finn but non came close as being as supportive as this one which is a great relive on my back!
– its not as high up as most nursing bras so i can wear some lower cut t-shirts without the bra showing.
– the attached bra extender are a brilliant extra
– overall i like the smoothness off the bra and i can wear a top without another layer underneath it and the bra lines are not showing through which is great!
– and last but not least this might sound strange but it gives you a nice boob shape.
I certainly wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this nursing bra to any expectant mum!
The Essential Embrace Nursing Bra is only one of many lovely designs to be found on the Bravado Website go and have look if you can find the best Nursing Bra right for you.
Why not head over to their Facebook Page and like it for your chance to join in for some #luckydip action! Bravado can also be found on Twitter where they always have some great Q&A´s all around breastfeeding!
Disclaimer: The Bravado Essential Embrace Nursing Bra was send to me free of charge for reviewing purposes however all thoughts and opinions are my own.