On Friday morning after dropping off Finn at Nursery i made my way into London to meet up with my friend and visit the Baby Show in Olympia Kensington.
We checked out some great Brands like the Snugglebundl (which is on my must have list to get before Blob comes along), Cheeky Wipes (i am seriously considering going “green” with reusable wipes this time round), the newly invented Snappy Bin which even won the “Rattles to Riches Competition” at the show, Peepo´s Pregnancy Countdown and Keepsake Calendar what a brilliant idea!
And we spotted this great invention from Ireland Stackajack a crib that’s a highchair which turns into table and 2 chairs!
I had a look at a new Baby Formular Mixer for Tommeee Tippee Bottles called myyfeed which i thought was such a practical thing to not take so much stuff with you and have it all in 1.
I spotted Ewan the Dream sheep and i have to admit I wish i could get one for myself it looks very cuddly indeed and i really liked the look of the newly invented Bath towel from Pouchi, no more wet clothes for Mummy!!
We also went by the stand of the lovely Team from Wauwaa a brand new information and shopping site but what makes it a little different is the video content platform. Including expert advice from the NHS and also a wonderful platform of videos form real parents about all sorts of interesting and fun topics! I will tell you more about them very soon!!
Here are my Bargain Buys i manage to get from the Show:
1. Bibetta Bib for 2.50 Pound each (we love Bibetta Bibs and i found them way to late with Finn i will put those 2 into my Baby Present Box for now)
2. Clothes Hangers 6 for 1 Pound you cant have enough Hangers ;o)
3. Carriwell Gel Wire Nursing Bra for 24.99 Pounds it just come on the market and i do like the fact that it looks like it gives me a bit more support then other non wired Nursing Bras. Full Review in a few month time once Blob arrived.
4. My friend and I bought 1 Sucup each (they had a special offer 1 for 9.99 Pounds or 2 for 15 Pounds) which is a new weaning advice on the market. I love the idea behind it and will be reviewing it once Blob is starting on solids next spring.
5. I went to the Mum Kind stand to stock up on some Mum Kind Water Enhancer Bottles for me and whatever is left for my pregnant friends if they suffer from morning sickness like me.
Although i suspect i might be using this product after blob is born too because it makes the taste of water just more bearable with a hint of fruit. its only 2.99 Pounds a bottle (although they had a special offer at the Show if you buy more) and its the perfect handbag size. Keep your eyes out on my blog over the next couple of weeks i received some other MumKind Goodies and will be testing them out to let you know my thoughts.
6. This is my favourite buy of the Show i am now proud owner of a lovely Mia Tui Lottie which i got for only 10 Pound (normally 15 Pounds) i love the vibrant colour and i love the fact that its just the right size for when i am out and about on my own.
I finished the day off with a 10 min FREE neck and head massage courtesy of Fisher Price for all Mums to be who visited the Baby Show and i have to say Julia done such a fabulous Job i would highly recommend here check out her website here.
And look who i bumped into the very lovely Tom Pellerou itself was present to sell his fabulous invention of the Nipper Clipper read my previous review here.
Unfortunately i didn’t take any more pictures because my iPhone batterie died half way through the day, but i am looking forward to giving you some reviews of some great new products i found at the Baby Show soon!
Did you visit the Baby Show last weekend? Found any good Bargains?