I bought the M&P Pulse in a impulse buy (sorry couldn’t help myself) from gumtree for 30 Pounds. It didn’t stay with us too long so i only got 1 picture with Finn:
Finn was around 11 month in this Picture and was certainly comfy and had enough space in the Stroller. Overall it was just a quick buy because i fancied a umbrella folding Stroller and couldn’t find a bargain Maclaren so i went for this. It felt a bit heavy to push but otherwise it was a nice Stroller to leave in the Car. I sold it 1 Month later for the same price on again.
Here are some more details about the M&P Pulse:
Age Guideline: From birth – 15kg
Pulse Buggy Weighs: 7kg approx.
Size: H: 108 x W: 50 x D: 76cm approx.
Folded Size: H: 33 x W: 29 x D: 104cm approx.
– Large shopping basket – great for storing your everyday essentials
– Removable hood with handy pockets for extra storage
– Reflective trims for night time visibility
– Multiple recline positions
– Quilted seat with padded breathable mesh fabric
– Locks into place when folded
– Five point fixed safety harness with chest pads
– Individual wheel suspension
– Soft foam ergonomic handles
– Carry handle makes it easy to lift around
– Lockable front swivel wheels
– Full rain cover included
Overall I give the M&P Pulse Stroller 5 out of 10 Points. Except the heavy push i cant find anything negative about it it just wasn’t the stroller for us.
If you want to know more about the Mamas&Papas Pushchair and Stroller Range check it out here. Or visit them on there Facebook and Twitter site.